Wednesday 25 December 2013

OUR CONTRACT!

Lucy...

So I was listening to the lovely doddleoddle when she wrote the song for her best friend, Alice.
However I am unable to sing or even write songs (oops) that make sense and therefore I decided that this might be the equivalent including stuff in these blog-pots that is!

In it she mentions a signed contract and I guess we didn't have that idea...maybe we should of done. Maybe we are ok without one. Either way I decided to write one. I want to sign for because why not, I'm not saying that you do but...yeah...

Lucy - I promise to be best friends with you through everything: love, loss (both people and hair), any arguments or disagreements we may have because we are strong enough to get through it all. 
I will share everything/anything with you: my thoughts, my bed, my music taste and my food! (!!!)
We will forever get hyper in each others company - especially when alcohol and pizza is involved, bringing the powerade out for our recovery.
I will always remember that you are there for me when I need you and constantly remain there for you, reminding you constantly! I will forever talk of times we have shared and memories I have and funny moments that have occurred. 
You will constantly be in my thoughts even when your miles away (at uni) and I promise to visit as much as I can when I am also at Uni (try and stop me ;)).
Though our differences are clear, we are still pretty much one person when we're together and as I have mentioned previously in conversation there are so many songs that remind me of you!
You are the sister I never had and I struggle with knowing your not just around the corner if I need you. I could say that you are but it is a bloody big corner!!!


Signed Alice Jane Sullivan at the age of 18 - proud of the fact that I still find contracts exciting!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment