Wednesday 8 January 2014

Random, excited, happy,

Doing the one thing I do best right now which is obviously doing other stuff then what I actually should be.

So today we found out that Natalie Holmes is supporting Hudson Taylor as well as Kimberly Anne.
Seriously it is like the most amazing gig line up ever!

I'm typing the gradually now it's a week before so this time next week and we are honestly both sooo excited!!

Honestly though I've got make sure that I get some video clips of everything to go on here!

I did...I remembered



 
 






















and therefore...here it is!!


It's been stupid and not letting upload the video clips or rotate the picture...probably because I am on my laptop but yeah.

it was a brilliant that you soooooo much for my christmas present....now just for BOTF!

ALice
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment